Monday, March 22, 2010

Dear Freud, Do you Have a Minute?

March 14, 2010

Last night I dreamed I had a battle of wits with Brian Williams. My friends Ashley and Kevin were there to help at a Speedway gas station in front of a Publix grocery store.
I remember pumping the gas, but don’t remember what car it was.
Brian Williams had a convertible that reminded me of a toy I once had. My Barbie rode in style in her light aqua blue convertible with pink interior.
Kevin said something clever and Brian Williams stood dumbfounded.
“See! I told you he’s nothing without his writers!” Kevin ended his input of the debate and walked off towards Publix. It was quite defiant.
“He did that the last time they talked too,” Ashley explains to me and then turns back to Brian.
I hate that I don’t remember all the lines of the debate. I just know my side won.

No comments:

Post a Comment